The sitting chair-person of the Kenya Veterinary Association is a member of the K-Lift Board of Trustees.
The current KVA Chair and representative is Dr. OUKO ELIZABETH OMOLO, A Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine Graduate from The University of Nairobi.
- VO II - In charge of Veterinary Clinic Nyahuhuru VO I
- In charge of Veterinary Clinic Nyahururu Deputy
- DVO Nyandarua
- Senior Veterinary Officer (Deputy DVO Nyandarua)
- Head of Animal Health Department AHITI Nyahururu
- Deputy DVO Narok
- Senior Veterinary Officer in charge of JKIA and Wilson airport (Animal Holding Station Assistant Director)
- Veterinary Services - officer in charge Points of entry Nairobi Province
- Training of trainers in gender mobilization - East College Embu
- Training of Trainers in HIV / AIDS - East College Embu
- Senior Management Seminar - KIA
- Training on Avian Flue Surveillance - Machakos - 2007
- Training in Monitoring and Evaluation - East College Embu
- Training I on Early detection, prevention and control of Avian Inf1uenza - Emali 2008
- Member of KVA
- Project Manager GOK/KV A Vaccination (Disease Control) 2003 to date
- Chair-person KVA Central Branch 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 and 207
- Attending KVA Scientific Seminars since Graduation.
- Life member of Kenya Professional women in Agriculture and Environment
- National Chair-person KVA April, 2009 to date.
- 20 years experience in Veterinary field matters.
- 20 years experience in organizing and coordinating disease control activities.
- 20 years experience in office and personnel management.
For several years Dr. Ouko served as a member of the Board of Governors of Alliance High School and Alliance Girls High School.
She was also a member of the planning committee for the establishment of a care centre for HIV orphans in Nyahururu.